- High school graduate.
i want to be fluent in chinese accent so i could work in translation field.
- 4 Years ago
because best university in the languge
- 4 Years ago
after being introduced to the school by cucas agent, i check through the schools website and i got to realize that Bohai university is one of the best university in china. the university have graduated many succesful candidates with good results. their college infrasturers are also good and the fees are moderate too. teachers are of good quality and most of all, Bohai is located in one of chinas serene environment. the people and the culture over there are good too. l will be happy to join this college as soon as possible.
- 5 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are 6 classes about this course
- Access to the optional Chinese culture courses
- Students may join in the class any time
There are 6 classes as following:
Class A and B: Basic Chinese Language; Basic Listening Comprehension; Basic Oral Chinese Language, etc.
Class C and D: Intensive Reading of Intermediate Chinese Language; Intermediate Chinese Language Listening Comprehension; Intermediate Chinese Language Reading Comprehension; Intermediate Oral Chinese Language; Basic Writing, etc.
Class E and F: Intensive Reading of Advanced Chinese Language; Chinese Language Listening and Speaking; Advanced Chinese Language Reading Comprehension; Practical Writing, etc.
- High school graduate.
- Fee Structure
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Scanned document of fourteen continuous blank pages of passport
*2. Photocopy of Cover page of Passport
*3. Scanned document of first page of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
*4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
*5. Scanned document of highest education academic transcript
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
*6. Scanned document of highest education diploma or degree certificate
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. May 19, 2021
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 30, 2021 May 19, 2021
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The content has been updated. July 14, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to April 30, 2020 October 25, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com